Tuesday, September 24, 2013

AND WE'RE BACK!!! (I've been busy, I promise)

    Sorry for the lack of new stuff on my blog here at CFES but it has been a REAL busy start to the school year.  My wife and I welcomed our new little girl into the world, Tabitha Ann. She was born on the morning of August 30th and it has been an amazing few weeks.


I took a few weeks off to be with our family as we adjusted to life with two little girls in the house, my other little girl Collette is now 2 1/2.  I was also honored with a great surprise the day before we welcomed Tabitha into the world.  The amazing people I work with voted me Teacher of the Year.  




It's been a great few weeks for me and my family.  I am very excited about what this year has in store for us here at CFES and I will try to keep this blog updated with what is happening.  If you need to contact  me my email address is: mlawing@oconeeschools.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment